- About us
- Life in Winning
- The student zone
|Wifi||Classroom & Accommodation||Mandarine Manager||Yes|
|Campus||Auditorium, multi-function classroom, classroom, dormitory, restaurant, small convenience store|
|Athletic Facility||Gym, Yoga Room, Boxing Room, SPA|
-The Co-founder, Stanley, who is inspired by his mother dedicates to Manpower Agency for over 30 years and helps people who are seeking overseas jobs in her lifetime. His mother was asked many times, “Why the language schools are all run by foreigners instead of local Cebu people?”, so she often says “We should build our own local language school if we have opportunities someday.” But fate is always playing tricks, his mother passed away due to heart attack in sudden several years ago. When his family was sad about the dramatically change, Stanley decided to take over the manpower agency. He learned how to run and manage the business in the past several years, now, the agency runs even better than before!
-In 2015, Stanley decided to accomplish his mother’s unfulfilled wish. He invited Malcolm Liang from Taiwan, who is like a brother to him even they are not really biologically related, to establish Winning English together in commemoration of his mother!
Since there are many famous language schools had already established here, Cebu is considered as a well-developed English learning environment.
As the pioneer of Cebu local language school, which is also co-founded with a Taiwanese, we will build an international, professional and passionate teaching team mainly by local experts, create an English-friendly learning environment for all international students, and dedicate to promoting Cebu as the best English learning environment!
Malcolm Liang, born in Taiwan
National Chiao Tung University MBA
2003 Joined Champion Manpower (Filipino market)
2008 Franchise 7-ELEVEN
2013 Founded Nikko Health Massage
2015 Founded Winning English
Parents are retired experts in Education
Stanley P Lequit, born in Cebu.
University of Cebu (Bachelor of Computer Science & Nursing)
2003 Joined JS contactor Inc.(The biggest Manpower company in Philippines with 40 years history.)
2008 Founded Rejuvelene (Health & Beauty products)
2010 promoted to manager in JS contactor Inc., Cebu branch.
2015 Founded Winning English
NGUYEN MAL LAM
DIRECTOR OF RESTART INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION JOINT STOCK COMPANY (RTC)
* Being the Professor at many universities.
* Famous speaker in education sector who creates motivation and inspires thousands of people to find out their own way to get the most effective result in their study field.
* Frequently invited as a special guest by the national and local newspaper office and television reporter.
* Sponsoring hundreds of scholarships for poor students to study in and out of Vietnam and playing role as an international volunteer in other countries. These are great charitable projects for the communities (especially focus on the young generation).
* In 2019 Mr. Nguyen Mai Lam join Winning English School as the Vice-president, the director of Vietnam market.
* We will connect more Vietnamese students with our global village and help them to improve their English abilities and broaden their horizons.